Over the Rainbow


Other Blogs: Mom Dad Ann Marie


Thursday, April 13, 2006

Vacation Planning

Today I had the good sense to look at a calendar and map out my finances from now until I return from my upcoming vacation--and realized that my grand plan of buying a plane ticket now and taking Greyhound/Amtrak back is not really feasible. The return trip would take about 5 days, which means my two-week vacation would turn into a three-week vacation, or I'd have to lose lots of time in Mexico, which I don't want to do. Which means that now I have to plot my week carefully, so that tomorrow's paycheck will last long enough to get me round trip plane tickets instead of one way! *sigh* Finances are so confusing, even when I get paid $15/hour....

But it's going to be worth it! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home