Over the Rainbow


Other Blogs: Mom Dad Ann Marie


Saturday, March 18, 2006

Happy St. Pat's!

Becky and I went out to Pure, a club we'd gone to once before about a year ago. I'm too tired to give a full run-down, but here are the highlights:

-I got many comments on my skirt, all from men (one was a transvestite...another came over to say his boyfriend wanted to know where I'd gotten it).
-There was a really hot woman wearing at tie and a cool guy who was twirling scarves around over his head.
-Becky got picked up by a probably-35-year-old Chilean man, who was nice, but not really in the right age range.
-I slapped a guy hard across the face when he continued to put his hands on me after I clearly did not want that from him (he was definitely on drugs).

Huzzah for clubs. Now I'm going to sleep, and hope that my pillow doesn't smell like cigarettes tomorrow.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kath-o-lil said...

What skirt did you wear that was obviously so attractive?

3:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I gotta get me a skirt like that.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Kath-o-lil said...

It's bright turquoise blue with silver and gold sequins all over it, in this sort of snaky/curly line pattern.... Apparently it's the best skirt ever.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Rachel (a-big-apple) said...

Whoops, that last comment was me, posting on mom's comp!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Kath-o-lil said...

...and it was only $2.00 during Fashion Bug's close-out sale! Who knew?

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home