Over the Rainbow


Other Blogs: Mom Dad Ann Marie


Sunday, March 12, 2006

Just Another Day

Nothing huge to report in this post, I just felt like writing. I finished my FAFSA today, so now I just have to fill out the rest of the Hollins FinAid form and send it in. Taxes, bah! What a pain. But it's finished, and maybe they'll give me lots of money to go there. ;)

I had a pretty good weekend, too, lots of company and dinners wtih friends and things. Unfortunately, two of said friends had just broken up on Wednesday night, and I saw them both seperately over the weekend, so that was a little weird at times. But Alex came to stay over and taught me to play the intro to "Dust in the Wind" on the guitar, which is one of my favorite guitar songs ever in the world, so that was an added bonus. She's officially my musical hero.

I guess that's everything...work tomorrow, bleah! But I'm thinking of taking off Thursday and Friday, because Becky has some unexpected vacation days, and we want to take full advantage of them! Maybe some museum-ing, or shopping, or a wide variety of other things, await me. :)

This is one sleepy-but-content chick, signing off.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kath-o-lil said...

Wow! Dust in the Wind! Why, before too long you'll be a regular Jimi Hendrix :)

12:26 PM  
Blogger Kath-o-lil said...

You're officially my musical hero!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Rachel (a-big-apple) said...

Hahaha.....:)

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home