Over the Rainbow


Other Blogs: Mom Dad Ann Marie


Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm In!!

I got a letter from Hollins University today! I'm in! Admitted to the M.A. program in Children's Literature, starting Summer '06. The program is six weeks every summer (early June to mid July) for 3-5 years. So, basically, I can do anything I want along with this! I could work during the year, I could work for one year and then apply to art school and do that at the same time, I could do one of the PhD programs I applied to during the year (if I get into any)... there are so many possibilities! I feel...justified, vindicated, in my pipe dreams for my own future. It's a good day. Now I just have to fill out the financial aid forms.... ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kath-o-lil said...

Take that! Cornell and Brown!! Obviously Hollins knows a good thing when they see it. Hopefully by the end of this month you'll be drowning in paperwork from equally brilliant schools. Congrats Rach

3:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Where is Hollins?

8:21 AM  
Blogger Rachel (a-big-apple) said...

It's in Roanoke, VA. Hopefully if I do end up there, I won't vanish without a trace.... Lol.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home