Over the Rainbow


Other Blogs: Mom Dad Ann Marie


Sunday, October 08, 2006

Three Things

Three Things
Three things that scare me:
1:bees
2:when you think you're alone and then you hear a noise that could be something moving around
3:losing people I depend on
Three people who make me laugh:
1:Mom
2:Alex
3:Becky
Three Things I love:
1:lo mein
2:watching buffy
3:parties with my friends
Three Things I hate:
1:parties with strangers
2:cramps
3:feeling uncertain or confused
Three things I don't understand:
1:wars
2:math
3:love
Three things on my desk:
1:a box of papers
2:books
3:blank cd's
Three things I'm doing right now:
1:taking this survey
2:procrastinating going to bed
3:thinking about lots of things
Three things I want to do before I die:
1:write something really, truly amazing
2:have a show in a gallery or a stand at a craft mall
3:have lots more moments of true happiness and contentment
Three things I can do:
1:sing
2:move my eyes independently
3:throw a damn good back round kick and a decent punch
Three ways to describe my personality:
1:adaptable
2:accepting
3:complicated
Three things I can't do:
1:play an instrument
2:right now, sleep
3:read minds
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

1 Comments:

Blogger Kath-o-lil said...

you can play the recorder...one song in particular really touches my heart :)

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home