Over the Rainbow


Other Blogs: Mom Dad Ann Marie


Sunday, October 08, 2006

Five Things

FIVE THINGS I HAVE, BUT DON'T WANT:

an expensive apartment

my period

unpacked boxes

extremely fine/thin hair

crooked teeth

FIVE THINGS I WANT, BUT DON'T HAVE:

pets (in the apartment)

my favorite cuddle buddy

a quicker way to get to school

a larger grant

a creative/performative outlet

FIVE THINGS I DON'T HAVE AND DON'T WANT:

mice in the apartment!!

lots of men around at school

more Arrested Development (don't get me wrong, it's funny and all, but it's stolen away my Buffy time)

crazy neighbors

an annoying roommate :)

FIVE THINGS I HAVE AND WANT:

really great friends

supportive parents and family

lacy curtains around my bed

a fertile imagination

a reading list that includes many of my favorite YA fantasy novels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home