Over the Rainbow


Other Blogs: Mom Dad Ann Marie


Saturday, September 30, 2006

A Change

So, I've been thinking that I need a visible change; I have an urge to re-make myself and do something different. I've decided that I'm going to dye my hair a funky color (or several funky colors). So far the most appealing suggestion has been firetruck red, possibly with sections or streaks of light purple/lavender. I've also considered a rainbow, but I'm afraid that might make me look too much like a My Little Pony. Any thoughts?

4 Comments:

Blogger Kath-o-lil said...

I'm thinking fire truck red will be a little like a My little Pony too! I do like the streaks of light purple though, and I for one would like to see you grow your hair a bit longer again.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Rachel (a-big-apple) said...

Alex suggested purple all over, and I'm getting into that idea... I was thinking about growing my hair, too, and maybe I'll actually make it past the annoying length stage this time.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Kath-o-lil said...

that's the hard part getting past the "annoying stage"

11:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I vote for purple. Once I tried to dye my hair a lovely shade called Manic Panic Grape, but for some reason it didn't come out right.

Fire-truck red makes me think of clown wigs.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home