Over the Rainbow


Other Blogs: Mom Dad Ann Marie


Monday, April 30, 2007

Birthday List

So, I realized that it's almost May. Which means it's almost my birthday, WOOHOO! I've been mentally compiling a list, but here it is in print--pretty much all books this year, because I keep reading stuff for class that I want to own....

Some picture books:

In the Night Kitchen by Maurice Sendak
Outside Over There by Maurice Sendak
Tuesday by David Wiesner
Eulalie and the Hopping Head by David Small

Something more academic:

Dear Genius: The Letters of Ursula Nordstrom edited by Leonard Marcus

And something totally fun:

The TMNT Movie Game! http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9781596310445&itm=7

Of course, gift cards are always good too, either for Borders or Barnes and Noble, or for Target!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kath-o-lil said...

hey, when will it be MY birthday!?

8:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

too bad I'm not buying you anything!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Rachel (a-big-apple) said...

That is a shame, Ann...since I'm your favorite cousin, and all. And since now I'm gonna be old, like you.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Kath-o-lil said...

HAHAHAHAHA you kids!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home