Over the Rainbow


Other Blogs: Mom Dad Ann Marie


Thursday, February 08, 2007

My Picturebook Wish List

I'm going to make an ongoing list of picturebooks that I would like to someday own, as I find them, just so that I don't forget about them later. Here's the list so far:

Eulalie and the Hopping Head by David Small

Tuesday by David Wiesner

Rap a Tap Tap: Here's Bojangles, Think of That! by Leo and Diane Dillon

Yeh-Shen by Ed Young

Goose by Molly Bang

Weslandia by Kevin Hawkes

All Alone by Kevin Henkes

Anansi the Spider by Gerald McDermott

The Lovely Summer by Marc Simont

The Stranger by Chris Van Allsburg

That's it so far...some of these might have separate authors, the names I've listed are the illustrators. That's how I discovered them, so that's how they go down. :) Anyway, if you're in the mood for some inner child time, read some of these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home