Over the Rainbow


Other Blogs: Mom Dad Ann Marie


Sunday, October 12, 2008

Well, I've Already Started Shopping...

Shopping for Christmas, that is! So, on that note, I decided to go through my Amazon wish list and weed out stuff that shouldn't be on there anymore, and generally get it primed for the gift-giving season. So, here's a fresh link to it. Just, you know, in case you happen to be buying things. For me. ;)

PS - Though two of my three jobs are in the independent bookseller industry, I do like to use Amazon for videos, and for books that are out of print or that are hard to find at indies near me. But, in your other shopping, I encourage one and all to stay away from the big book chains as much as possible and support local independents--if we're going to be spending money, they might as well be the ones getting it. In some cases, they pay my salary. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kath-o-lil said...

Name some local independents one might support this holiday season.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Funny, I just updated our Amazon wishlist too!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home